Gaspipelineexplosions.com

EnergyTerrorism.com

The Metcalf Attacks are Insider Domestic Terrorism ~ Use the Patriot Act on PG&E


Read how the Driscoll Murder Suicide integrates with Mountain Cascade Construction



Background: I'm a small business and serial entrepreneur but today rebuilding my software operation from an onslaught of disruptive attacks.  These incidents we're not your normal gang operations they were done by the the following Police Agencies.

Software Subcontractor 
Client: Ravenel Enterprizes 
Feb 2011 and July 2011
Lost when car was totaled 
Jurisdiction: Lafayette PD 
Police Report: Call The US Grand Jury 
Risks: Pipelines in your backyard 



The project ended when on On July 20th, 2011 my car was totaled in Lafayette CA the Contra Costa Sheriff's department and Lafayette Police who have jurisdiction chose to ignore an attempted murder.

Please visit "Event Chronology" for more detail on 38 years of failed Police Reports.  

My life has been upside down since working software projects related to the the San Bruno Gas Line Explosion between Feb 2011 and July 2011 which ended when a retired S.F.P.D. Lieutenant totaled my car in Lafayette CA.

Breach Reported to FBI, PG&E and their internal and outside counsel. Lost: Over 8,000 pages of maps, GPS Coordinates, ManHole Covers, Fiber Optic Entry Points nd pretty much every inch of their Gas Transmission System to thieves.


When my F-250 Truck burst into flames on 680 in August 2004 the truck e




In December 2004 is when I first met Alicia Driscoll, a happy mom seeking to buy her daughter a play structure. I was dealing with my divorce and forced to sell my sons play structure.

In December 2004 is when I first met Alicia Driscoll, a happy mom seeking to buy her daughter a play structure. I was dealing with my divorce and forced to sell my sons play structure.

Coming soon "How the data breach effects the integrity and safety of the PG&E pipeline

PG&E NEWMAN SERVICE CENTER - PG&E NEWMAN SERVICE CENTER located at 309 Merced St in Newman, CA 95360-9536
PG&E Law - Claims Dept. 1850 Gateway Blvd. 6. th. Floor . Concord, CA 94520
PG&E 4th Meeting Room 1850 GATEWAY BLVD CONCORD, CA 94520-3275 (925) 270-2771
Pipeline Operations 375 N WIGET LN, WALNUT CREEK, CA, 945982496
Pacific Gas and Electric Company 226 E Yosemite Ave, Manteca, CA 95336
(209) 825-7513
Arson Network, PG&E and Kinder Morgan
Share:

Advertisement

Coming Soon

Popular Posts

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Blog Archive

Labels

Subscribe

Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Follow on Facebook

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.