Gas Pipeline Explosions
Launch: Feb 2014
Focus: PG&E San Bruno Explosion, Bennett was subcontracted to PG&E in February 2001. Bennett was assigned to work on the Post Fire issues specific to the deadly Sept. 2010 explosion in San Bruno CA. By summer Bennett was in jail, his car totaled and sons kidnapped by officers bent on disrupting Bennett's income.
There was an underlying agenda within PG&E was to incriminate Bennett as someone who breached PG&E Servers.
When the scheme unraveled Bennett started making calls to every agency possible. The scheme was to systematically link Bennett to a large swath of sensitive PG&E internal documents
The explosion was planned internally by PG&E Employees and outsiders with a clear blessing from the executive level.
The explosion accident has been a murder investigation from day one as was the 2004 Kinder Morgan explosion in Walnut Creek CA but my personal story brings in wide cast of characters from Governors to Presidents to the real power CEOs of Chevron, PG&E, City of Walnut Creek, Mountain Cascade Construction, Modern Continental (Boston Big Dig) and CalFire plus the Contra Costa County District Attorneys Offices who negotiated a large self-serving fine.
HARD FACTS woven into murders
- During the short project Bennett was nearly killed in Lafayette CA not far from Peter A. Darbee's residence in Lafayette.
- Via Bennett Project History you’ll learn how PG&E, AD Seeno Construction, AT&T (Formerly SBC), Symantec, and Wells Fargo likely were setting up Bennett is confident he’s not the only mark who unwitting entangled in a large conspiracy operation.
- Bennett has been defrauded by the Town of Danville, DA Investigators, Contra Costa Sherriff Office, Contra Costa Superior Court and Bechtel.
- Bennett's relatives, friends, customers, clients and witnesses murdered
- There is a connection to Mitt Romney who lost his chance to become SOS from my one phone call.