Gaspipelineexplosions.com

EnergyTerrorism.com

NIMDA Virus The Untold Trojan Horse at SBC Global (AT&T)

Via this link I'll explain how my SBC project was perfectly timed around 9/11 where between 10,000 and 25,000 critical systems.  

The perfect post 9/11 market distraction and the other perfect distraction was the Anthrax incidents officially known as Ameritrax.  

My story is different - persons, attorneys and entities known to me lead straight to the Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and Silverstein Properties
  • Bin Laden Group
  • Beazely Group
  • Bechtel 
  • Symantec 
  • Accenture 
  • Wells Fargo 

Symantec
 
Master Virus Protectors inversely are keenly in tune with potentially devastating exploits. 

The Bombastic Letter to FremontGroup.com revealed connections between the following.  Using who viewed my profiles a clear connection to Accenture developed.  

The CEO made one mistake - he viewed my profile.
  1. Symantec
  2. SBC
  3. Accenture
  4. Wells Fargo
  5. PIMCO 
  6. The Mormon Church 
  7. Mitt Romney 
  8. PG&E 
  9. Albert D. Seeno 
  10. Discovery Homes 
  11. UBS Financial 
  12. CNET Scandal (Public Corruption
The Bechtel Connections was Rick Kopf who I personally suspect
This began my that the Architects and Engineers of 9/11 were actually Architects and Engineers but also programmers, virus makers, and virus makers.  

 

Just sit tight I have to clean up pages on my blog. 

Share:

Advertisement

Coming Soon

Popular Posts

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Blog Archive

Labels

Subscribe

Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Follow on Facebook

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.