Gaspipelineexplosions.com

EnergyTerrorism.com

Willy Wonk Gas & Electric and CPUC Puppet Factory

Walnut Creek CA: March for decades ten years persons recently connected to PG&E, a local police scandal known as #CNETScandal pursued me using all the possible police powers, court, judiciary and state to crush my voice.

In July 2011 while working developing software for PG&E my car was totaled.  Lafayette Police refused to investigate which forced this constituent into a search for suspects where incident after incident was never filed with the District Attorneys Office, once again I turned to the FBI and over time persons unknown started murdering witnesses, suspects and relatives of politicians which spread to children, families and friends.

When my roommate committed suicide on suicide watch, in a suicide cell, wearing a suicide smock I attended my first ever Coroners Inquest.

They said he died via Baloney but being in custody at the same facility I sent a note to the Judge.  The note said they don't serve baloney for breakfast.  I'm sorry for your loss, Dave but blame Contra Costa District Attorney and the Sheriff as a former Sheriff's nephew is Row 1, Position 2. 

David Filbert Bremer: Beat to death in the jail covered by CALPERS and POBOR where Public Law has been expertly fermented into a murder weapon. 

Drag em to jail, beat em, until they bleed, drag to cell and let em die.  Collect the misdemeanor fine, add to CalPERS 300 Billion Dollar War Chest.  Hail CalPERS, Hail, POBOR the magnificent, go to church and become exhaulated! 
 

Bottom Left Three
FRIENDS OF JOHN KELLY
NOW SERVING FEDERAL TIME

Wielsch, Butler and Tanabe

~ THE REST ARE DEAD ~
If you can read the transcript one of the officers colored his testimony by flavoring the scene with "And, I found pieces of Baloney on the floor" which perfected the coverup but I recognized one of the Jurors who are selected from the Department of Elections.

Sadly, there are two suicides at the department of elections.  One of them was former BART Officer John Francis Kelly.


All I wanted was be a father, parent and have fun with my sons.  Instead I'm inadvertently a participant in international politics via my history developing software.

The


 

Share:

Advertisement

Coming Soon

Popular Posts

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Blog Archive

Labels

Subscribe

Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Follow on Facebook

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.