Gaspipelineexplosions.com

EnergyTerrorism.com

Who is behind the web site www.pgewitness.com

Images: #PGEWITNESS

For a list of my customers and clients click here.  The list references decades of how my customers have been murdered.


  1. I am a former PG&E Contract Programmer.  
  2. I remain unpaid, 
  3. I’ve been beaten regularly for ten years or longer 
  4. My software clients and customers over 35 years are:
    1. PG&E, Bank of America 
    2. Wells Fargo Bank 
    3. AT&T formerly SBC Services (AT&T Reverse merger)
    4. Wendy's 
    5. Tony Romas 
    6. AT&T
    7. PacBell 
    8. Contra Costa County 
    9. Contra Costa College District 
    10. GE Nuclear 
    11. City of Walnut Creek. 
Share:

No comments:

Advertisement

Coming Soon

Popular Posts

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Labels

Subscribe

Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Follow on Facebook

Popular Posts

Labels

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.