Gaspipelineexplosions.com

EnergyTerrorism.com

PG&E Tim Fitzpatrick - Chief Communications Officer

Saturday January 29th 2015

Chief Communications Officer 
77 Beale Street, Room 1087
San Francisco, CA 94105

Internet:
@PGE_Tim

Re: PG&E Vendor 

Dear Mr.Fitzpatrick, 


In January 2011 a PG&E Certified Vendor initiated a contact call for my programming services.  At the time I was actually homeless. The events that created the homelessness are specific to a Police Corruption Scandal locally known as the CNET Scandal.  

In 2004 I was living in Danville when everything around me spun out of control.  A divorce, hit and run, accidents, clients threatened and one very strange truck fire where Police and Fire all stated it wasn't arson.  

During the PG&E engagement several events occurred that should be of utmost concern to PG&E. 
  • PG&E Laptop Breached - See July 26th 2014 Cherry Letter 
  • PG&E Sniper Attack - See blog on lost documents 
  • PG&E Kidnapping - Walnut Creek 
  • PG&E High Performance Engineer in my offices 
  • PG&E Stonewalling of Bennett 
 What PG&E doesn't know about is my attorneys offices burned down in 2001 via arson the FBI investigate as I didn't waste time with Local Police. Last week Chief Chaplin provided me with years of police reports being stalled by the former regime, at another agency there are 20 false reports, with others there are another 100 reports.

Whoever is behind these events are connected to your explosion, to several arson fires near me and numerous deaths.

The  #pgedatabreach via a theft of my laptop filled with PG&E Data by your MBE Vendor falls into extremely dangerous territory.  My review of the files revealed maps to the Metcalf Attack.

The Brian Cherry letter was accurate and recently I've linked one again persons near your organization lead backwards to my truck arson, assault cases and from my perspective.

Starting in 2004, Former Superior Court Judge Joel Golub laid down over $15,000 in fines but here again one a former PG&E Senior Counsel Howard Golub of Nixon-Peabody is yet another PG&E connection where the San Ramon Valley School district filed orders on me all lead to the officers on this page.  

Seems like the Golub's failed in many ways and their obstruction of justice and interference with lawful court orders. 

Today we're going ask the FBI why another PG&E Employee seems to be connected to me.  In 2004 Judge Golub was well aware of my 2004 Truck Arson, a 2011 Hit and run that breached your databases and after nearly four years with CHP Threat Assessment Unit the murders near multiple incidents are far too many year.

In my opinion CHP is under pressure to coverup events and more than one agency has lost officers near my events.  I shared the PG&E and Truck Arson Story with Officer Youngstrom and months later he was dead.  

#pgewitness
#chpwitness
#seenowitness
#cnetwitness
#bremerwitness




Share:

Advertisement

Coming Soon

Popular Posts

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Labels

Subscribe

Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Follow on Facebook

Popular Posts

Labels

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.