Gaspipelineexplosions.com

EnergyTerrorism.com

CHP Impersonator was Danville CA Cops

Alamo CA: In 2004 while traveling North Bound on I-680 my 1987 F-250 Truck with a 460cc engine burst into flames.  It took me about 1/2 mile before I noticed the smoke then flames under the cab but trust me I pulled over fast.

 

The fire had mostly blown out as that particular hot August morning I’d stomped on the peddle and was traveling over 90 mph and that high speed pushed all the accelerant through the crankcase.  Upon inspection I discovered

 

FBI Investigations Starting Points

Share:

No comments:

Advertisement

Coming Soon

Popular Posts

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Labels

Subscribe

Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Follow on Facebook

Popular Posts

Labels

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.