Gaspipelineexplosions.com

EnergyTerrorism.com

Kill my relatives and run a BS PSA that you're good folk?

Kill my relatives and run a BS PSA that you're good folk?

Raw and unedited

Kill my relatives and run a BS PSA that you're good folk?

Raw and unedited

In 2010, A PG&E High Performance Engineer was in my offices in the weeks preceding the explosion and then afterward Then I m0000et with DA Mark Peterson about my F-250 explosion that occurred in August 2004 that nearly killed me, not long after the Kinder Morgan Fuel Line exploded in Walnut Creek CA on Nov. 9th, then out of nowhere in Feb 2011, your vendor Ravenel Enterprises Inc hired me to perform Post Fire Services.  I was sent to Newman, Modesto, Concord, Walnut Creek and meetings at various sites near PG&E Offices.   By summer I was in jail, beaten and then my car was totaled in an attempt to take my life.    I called and reached in-house counsel Kelly Lack who responded with call the Labor Board and somehow PG&E felt my story wasn't important and over time I uncovered facts leading to more facts.   One important fact is when Peter A. Darbee was CFO at SBS services I was involved with a project brought down during 9/11 and just like PG&E I wasn't paid.   Ravenel played all kinds of games with me but they cleverly connected me to important locations in the NTSB Cover Up.    One day I found the Scott Franke Video posted as #pgewitness.   While attempting to remedy payment I came to 55 Beale to meet with someone or anyone who would be willing to listen about the 20,000 pages of sensitive PG&E Documents stolen from my laptop but you wouldn't listen.  Then you endured the sniper attack where former FERC Chairman Wellinghoff said it was the worst attack ever, funny I went to my files to discover that the MPOE maps were on my laptop, about six months later someone shot the tires of my friend using a DU round.  Then from there I discovered Howard V. Golub name and it was Howard and his brother Joel the former Judge that knows the cops in the CNET Scandal that was near me in 2004 when I was nearly burned alive.   I did everything possible to reach the mother ship in charge, I was rebuked over and over, via the PUCpapers.org I found the people fired that hired me, then when the Brian Cherry story bubbled up I came back to SF.   It's pathetic being threatened with arrest by G4S Security at Sen. Feinstein's offices then coming over to PG&E to endure the same thing.   After being rebuked again and again I penned the Brian Cherry Letter about the theft/ breach, and connection to domestic terrorism which you possess. 

Within days a Federal Grand Jury issued the July 28th, 2014 superseding indictment which is the same case PG&E was convicted in Federal Court, now your PSA videos are explaining to the public how you've changed, how good and wholesome the NEW PG&E is, how you intend to "HELP" the environment with Solar, Wind Etc., that via your Federal Probation you are to behave.   So here we are over seven years of events binding Pete Bennett to actors from PG&E like Howard Golub whose brother took my license on the same day the Pipeline blew in Walnut Creek.  
 0

Then one day this story pops up about AB-535 Amber Alert and there are my friend and her daughter who were found with their heads blown off in June 2005.  I finally found out what happened to her 10 years later.  Then not long after the July incidents in 2014, I appeared at Contra Costa BOS meeting on Sept. 23rd, 2014 - watch me patch your explosion to mine and Walnut Creek.  Four days later my family was murdered "The Strack Murders",  I called again nothing frm the Mother Ship.   It took several years of research to find Howard who was paraded by the FBI near me a few months ago.  He tried to say hi like were buddies but I yelled back my sons were kidnapped by you, screw off and during all this I was being beaten all the time, enduring hundreds of concussions by the hands of another of people clearly trying to kill me but still again the Mother Ship - stays far afield letting shipmates being attacked by sharks.   I have a lot to say and have said a lot already.   I even took my concord story to City Attorney Mark Coon who was going to deliver me an investigation but decided suicide was his way out, even my nephews committed suicide, like my roommate David Bremer in the county jail overseen by DA Peterson and Sheriff Livingston who've known all the way to the 1988 murders of my employee and friend who worked for CEO Steve Burd at Safeway who knows Southern Pacific Attorney Rick Kopf who likely killed my witness in Bennett v. Southern Pacific in 1989, in fact the list is very long.   What I've wanted all along is to be paid for my work, my car was totaled to protect Darby, my family was murdered in response to intimidate me, my friend was murdered with her daughter to cover-up something with EBMUD and Kinder Morgan. http://gaspipelineexplosions.blogspot.com/search?q=Ravenel    I sent this letter and you guys killed my family? http://gaspipelineexplosions.blogspot.com/2014/07/open-letter-to-pg-vice-president-brian.html   it seems pretty fishy.   I am now dealing with cancer tests, medical problems,  surgeries and the emotional costs of losing friends in the Ghost Fire, my friends the Kim Brothers own the building on San Pablo, my friend Mike Sevenau who knew Judge Golub was burned alive when his car crashed on Alamo and then there are the children, the kidnappings, and other events.  You might have saved yourselves billions if you'd listened as my part was unfolding.   Today I am homeless in Walnut Creek living behind Jos A Banks, hiding in plain site worrying that the arson that set fire to Paradise CA that within reach of my sons who were nearly killed when someone within this story tried to flip my truck in 2005.  They didn't see my boys - it was close but that identical scenario occurred returning from Modesto Operations.  Your story has claimed family, my sons were kidnapped by Golub and WCPD officers now fired, but I still live on threat of death as you search for "the Unarmed Constituent" where a Walnut Creek officer looked like he wanted to shoot me dead.   it's been a thrilling ride along with MeyersNave who poached 80 million from your coffers while I'm filing specific claims with Walnut Creek and providing WC Attorney Steve Mattas is double-dealing me with his inside advantage and guess where we're both defrauded.   The difference is all I wanted was to raise my sons, live a decent life and retire early.  I worked, PG&E was my client in the 80s' where I built custom cabinets for many east bay locations.   I was able to call AP for early payments,  forgiveness on discounts and extra business.   I've done millions in business and never had anyone trespass me to avoid payment.  your videos are all wrong you need the pictures sitting on top of site.   I found the Linda Curry murder under SCE  where Gov. Brown's Pal Peevey was her boss in 1993, Grieg and Curry under Peevey both dead.   Please call the US Attorney's offices and let them know that you haven't paid me and probably never will.   Ravenel was hired to hire me to obstruct the investigation and the documents lost now endanger the Northern California Economy with an omnipresent threat to one of worlds largest economies where Accenture is bleeding you dry with "failed reinventions of thyself" and one day Pierre Nanterme visited my LinkedIn profile and someone faking PG&E law enforcement did the same.  Your vendors are your enemy not me but you pay your enemy and not me.
Share:

No comments:

Advertisement

Coming Soon

Popular Posts

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Labels

Subscribe

Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Follow on Facebook

Popular Posts

Labels

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.