Gaspipelineexplosions.com

EnergyTerrorism.com

Former PG&E General Counsel Howard V. Golub, brother Judge Joel Golub with friends in the pen

During February 2007 my sons were taken from me with the help of San Ramon Valley School District Employees.  

I was ambushed with restraining orders while district employees planned with premeditation to kidnap my sons.  In 2011 I got them back but that time I was arrested, jailed and the last time I saw them was July 5th and July 7th 2011 as I was being arrested.   Officers from Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill and parties connected to murder victim John T. Nejedly participated but parties adjacent a JFK Law Professor who taught Nejedly and Attorney Dick Grossman have distinct connections to small cases like car bombings, arson and gas line explosions. 

I filed endless reports with numerous agencies where I was rebuked over and over.  In 2011 the FBI arrested my former neighbor now former Danville Officer Stephen Tanabe.  

By 2014 my relatives were murdered and I was calling Gov. Brown, Senator Feinstein and Sen. Boxer but little did I realize their roles in prior connections. 

 

California Missing Persons

 The Missing and Unidentified Persons Unit in the California Department of Justice assists law enforcement and criminal justice agencies in locating missing persons and identifying unknown live and deceased persons through the comparison of physical characteristics, fingerprints and dental/body X-rays.
Subscribe to receive Missing Persons Bulletins in your e-mail inbox.

In California, a missing person is someone whose whereabouts is unknown to the reporting party. This includes any child who may have run away, been taken involuntary or may be in need of assistance. It includes a child illegally taken, held or hidden by a parent or non-parent family member (See California Penal Code Sections 277-280).

There is NO waiting period for reporting a person missing. All California police and sheriffs' departments must accept any report, including a report by telephone, of a missing person, including runaways, without delay and will give priority to the handling of the report.

My former roommate David Filbert Bremer was not so lucky nor was my family or family connected to PG&E

Related

COL1
COL
COL
COL1

Share:

Advertisement

Coming Soon

Popular Posts

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Blog Archive

Labels

Subscribe

Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Follow on Facebook

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.